[cad-linux] Re: link and text update

  • From: AJBIBB@xxxxxxx
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:16:22 EST

funny, but I am almost positive I tried the link this past weekend and it
worked. I was going back and forth from your site, to sourceforge, to a web
page I have under construction....There was a lot of clicking going on and
maybe I just though I had made the link, anyway thanks for correcting it.
The new text looks great.

I placed the first of you icons into viewer to see how it looks.  I think the
40x40 size will work, especially if someone is running at a tighter
resolution than I am.  We may want to make the backgrounds transparent
opposed to the steel blue color.  That seems to make the picture show up
clearer.  I'll send prints of the buttons done both ways (but not for a
couple of days since I don't see a whole lot of home time until this
weekend).

Andy