[cad-linux] expectations

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 10:50:45 -0500

for the past few months the number of members of the list has been growing.
I'd like to thank all our members who've signed up.
for the past few months the number of post have been steadily rising.
once again i'd like to think those who've contributed.

this morning we had our first ever unsubscribe.
I won't give out the name or address, but i would like to ask everyone else
what their expectations for this list are?

I think mine are well known, to share information and expierence so that
linux will be accepted as the engineering/cad platform that i know it is.
I work Catia/AIX by day. i can't count the number of times one of my bosses
has asked me if i could do something, and my answer was "well i could if i
was at home or on linux".

I would like to hear from others, on list or off.
we're off to a good start, but if we are loosing people this soon, i have to
wonder is there something more that is needed.

we have users sharing what works.
we have developers posting updates and asking for feedback.
I been posting annoucements from other lists about new releases.

what can we do to keep the momentum moving forward?

Phrostie
--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux