[cad-linux] Re: editing with this file format

  • From: "Lee Harding" <lee.harding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 09:22:49 -0700

Phrostie,=20

Have you tried daisy-chaining together something like:

- povray in two bit or grayscale mode, piped to...
- autotrace or another raster to vector converter

Obviously not an industrial strength system, but it would get the idea
across to peeps.  The result would be imprecise in size/position but the
quality of the hidden line removal should be good.