[cad-linux] Re: database cad system

  • From: Jim Parker <hopeye@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:19:01 -0400

I have to disagree.  After working on GtkCAD for way too long, SQL
databases are a great fit for my data format.

Of course what I store is vertex information, plus the methods used to
connect the dots.  No binary data.  And the CAD program has to take the
data and draw to the screen.

Cheers,
Jim Parker