[cad-linux] Re: architecture CAD-

  • From: Maria Pinjanainen <seidatar@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 16:21:40 +0200

Hi, Varicad is ok. But maybe not for architecture.
I'd try Cycas. So you'll get 3D out.
For 3D models is Moonlight Creator guite good. And it is with dxf in and
out. :-)
They all work with Povray.

Qcad is ok and easy. XFig is ok, with vector graphics.
I'll take a look for Cycas and Moonlight. (it is easyer than Blender.)

-maRia

ps. I heard that Microstation Linux is sleeping... ;-(