[cad-linux] Will You Sponsor Me For AIDS Walk Atlanta?

  • From: john kosty <john_kosty@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Heidi Becker <taxwiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Jason Boulware <jboulware@xxxxxxxxxx>,Aaron Brooks <ankbrooks@xxxxxxx>,Carolyn Brown <brown.carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,Julie Brown <imaheather@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,Dave Cody <davecody@xxxxxxxxxx>,Randall Connaughton <randallconn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Frank Ramondetta <fpramondetta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,Lewis Rayburn <lrayburn@xxxxxxxxx>,Dan Rhoden <danrhoden@xxxxxxxxxxx>, robertandanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,Sharon Schultz <sschultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Tracy Scott <tracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Doug Shaw <267ds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,shoes2tight <shoes2tight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Hajo Smulders <hajo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,chris sticht <crsticht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Matt Turner <mturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Hugh Williams <huatlwill@xxxxxxx>,Marshall Wilson <marshallw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Don Kosty <donkosty@xxxxxxxxxx>,Mike Kretsch <space-debris@xxxxxxxxx>,Bob Lurie <lurierm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mark.r" <mark.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>,Wendy Helburn Mather <whmather@xxxxxxxxx>,"Wendy H. Mather" <whmather@xxxxxxx>,Tad McNair <tmcnair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jason Murray <jhm01@xxxxxxx>,Knut Paasche <knut.paasche@xxxxxxxxxx>,John Peters <jakeowen@xxxxxxx>,Frank Ramondetta <frankramo777@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,Carol Finklestein <lcarol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Andy Flanigan <andy_flanigan@xxxxxxxxx>,Randy C Foster <rfoster@xxxxxxxx>, frank <frankramo777@xxxxxxxxx>,Palamara Graziano <palamara@xxxxxxx>,Antonella Grilli <ofygri@xxxxxx>, harriss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,Patrick Heusinger <PatrickHeusinger@xxxxxxxxxxx>,Patrick Heusinger <sheusinger@xxxxxxxxxxx>,Sharon Heusinger <SharonHeusinger@xxxxxxxxxxx>,Thomas Howe <howet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jay <jacquestea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,jim_walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, johnbunnell@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:48:13 -0700 (PDT)

All,
Melissa, Bethany, & I will be part of the '03 Aids
Walk in Atlanta on Sunday.  Please check out the
attached message and link and consider sponsoring us.
My apologies for the late notice.

Thanks and best,

John K.

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://shopping.yahoo.com

From: "Melissa Brown" <mahvelousmel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "kosty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kosty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Will You Sponsor Me For AIDS Walk Atlanta?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:09:13 -0700

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

John,

I am writing to let you know that I have registered for AIDS Walk Atlanta and
am very excited about the event. This is a very important issue to me so I have
set an ambitious fundraising goal. I want to do as much as I can to make a
difference in the lives of men, women, and children affected by HIV and AIDS.
Even though there has been a lot of publicity about drug treatments which are
prolonging some people's lives, they don't work for everyone and there is still
no cure in sight. Moreover, young people are still getting infected at
alarmingly high rates.

I want your help. Will you please sponsor me for the AIDS Walk? Just click on
the website address below to enter my personalized web page and charge your
donation. Thank you, in advance, for supporting this important cause and for
showing that you join me in wanting to end this epidemic.

Login to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support AIDS
Walk Atlanta

Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may
not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=26298&u=26298-10512434&e=29313457

Melissa Brown

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

I have registered for AIDS Walk Atlanta and am very excited about the event.
This is a very important issue to me so I have set an ambitious fundraising
goal. I want to do as much as I can to make a difference in the lives of men,
women, and children affected by HIV and AIDS. Even though there has been a lot
of publicity about drug treatments which are prolonging some people's lives,
they don't work for everyone and there is still no cure in sight. Moreover,
young people are still getting infected at alarmingly high rates.<br>
I want your help. Will you please sponsor me for the AIDS Walk? Just click on
the website address below to enter my personalized web page and charge your
donation. Thank you, in advance, for supporting this important cause and for
showing that you join me in wanting to end this epidemic.<br>
href='http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=26298&u=26298-10512434&e=29313457'>CLICK
 HERE</a> to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support
AIDS Walk
 email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not
appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
 Brown<br><br>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--