[cad-linux] Re: VariCAD for Debian 3.0

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:01:42 -0700 (PDT)

Varicad has always listened to their user base, but like the rest of us they
have limited resources and can only do so many things at once.
they are still very much in the game.

i wonder if they would consider submitting it to the non-free section of
debian's ftp server?  you would still have to contact Varicad for a valid key.
but you would be able to apt-get it.

> Seems like VariCAD does listen to their customers.
> (If fact i'm not even a customer yet, but they did listen
> anyway :))
> I'm DL:ing it as i write this, and will try it ASAP.
> Seems like i'm more or less forced to buy it now... :)
>

> Tomas

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/