[cad-linux] Re: VariCAD Press Release

  • From: Gianfranco Bianchi <bianchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:02:33 -0300

I am working with VariCAD since V. 7.2 with very good productivity.
The 2D dwg/dxf export/import is good as is the speed, even in large 3D=20
assemblies.=20
If you don't need complex 3D surfaces (or fillets) and 3D export go ahead=
 and=20
try the demo. The old GUI was not so bad after a little practice.

Gianfranco