[cad-linux] UNESCO Free Software Portal

  • From: "Vishal" <bvishal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:19:26 +0530

It would be a sad situation if
the wrapper were better than
the meat wrapped inside it.

~ Albert Einstein.

: >From Jean-Claude Dauphin <jc.dauphin@xxxxxxxxxx>
:
: Dear Sir,
:
: I am writing to inform you that:
:
: 1) UNESCO has recentlty developped a Free Software Portal
: http://www.unesco.org/webworld/portal_freesoft.
:
: 2) UNESCO is  looking for contributors  with a good knowledge of
: the Free Software movement in relation with UNESCO fields of competence
: (Education Science & Culture) and coming from south countries
: who could make propositions for revising,  updating and extending
: the UNESCO Free Software Portal as well as for including new basic
: documents. This work could be done using a fee or consultant contract
: and the fee can be discussed depending on the amount of work described in
: the contract.
:
: We would be very grateful if you could help us to find somebody
: interested
: by this proposal in India.
:
:
: Sorry for taking your time,
:
: We look forward to hearing from you, Jean-Claude Dauphin
: ----------------------------------------------
: Jean-Claude Dauphin
: UNESCO, Information Society Division
: Tel +33-1-45 68 37 89