[cad-linux] Re: TomCAD

  • From: Dan Falck <dfalck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:23:01 -0800

Thomas,
I would be interested in testing tomCAD out.  I just installed RedHat 8
on a system for this.  As soon as you have something for it, I would
like to install it.  I tried the current version last night and got the
same error as phrostie and marrandy got.
I am an autocad 2000 user, but use Ashlar-Vellum Graphite at work.  I
do mechanical drawings of tooling and manufactured parts every day.
I do know a bit of python and am looking forward to a system that lets
me script with it.  CAM is a very important thing for me also.

Thanks,
Dan