[cad-linux] Re: Rumors

  • From: Maurizio Ferrari <mferrari@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 15:03:43 +0200

keith frost wrote:

> we are running V4.23 here for the most part.  i've
> been trying to get time on one of the V5 stations, but
> as yet have not.
>
> i think his point is that their marketing department
> is trying tno to sell it.  isn't tht always the way.

I work every day with my customer's marketroids - sort of difficult, and
definitely totally different mindset from engineers, even from market
oriented engineers. Marketing just does not want to listen, sometimes...

Maurizio

--
Galileo Engineering
Via Zacchetti 6

Slot.it is a trademark of Galileo Engineering