[cad-linux] Re: Proposed task list for linuxCad group

  • From: <alvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 13:23:03 -0800 (PST)

hi ya kim

i think the "task list" is always ongoing...

- though you're right that one does need to assign homework
  to some so that we can get the ball rolling

- as people see that contributers are doign work regularly,
  that others will pick up things that are falling  behind...

- am curious...
        - why can't we use  "//cad.freelists.org"; for starters
        and worry about domain names later

        - everybody can use their own domain names fo their choice
        as a mirror  ( should not be an issue ? )

- since not everybody is in the ml... i assume there is a
  searchable mailserver archive with all the past emails
        - if its NOT searchable... readig thru xxx,000 of emails is
        sorta counterproductive

- getting google/yahoo hits is important too for "keywork searches"
        - i went poking around for varkon sources and struck out

c ya
alvin