[cad-linux] Re: Pro-E beta

  • From: "Lars O. Grobe" <grobe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:55:53 +0100

Hi!

> If you are interested in joining the beta program, please email me =
> directly and I will send you more details.

I am very interested in this beta, as Pro-E is one of the first big CAD
systems on Linux now (besides, we only have Maya her at the moment).... we
have a Pro-E university license as far as I remember, will it be possible
that I can test the Linux version here at university?

Background: We are a students' computer lab, createt and maintained by
students and for students of architecture. We have about 100 CAD systems up
and running, and have installations of Mac OS 9, X, Windows 2000, Solaris and
Linux.

CU, Lars O. Grobe.