[cad-linux] Re: Posting Varkon source [was: Re: Re: A small Varkon issue...]

  • From: <alvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:22:03 -0800 (PST)

hi ya john

i have tons of space ... as much as needed ( reasonable )...
including hw... but i dont plan on users to login into it...

if "check-ins" and sourceforge/cvs is needed, than
i'd need a few days to get a spare machine up and running
w/ some minimal login stuff

-- personally... i dont use sourceforge... too messy
   and too complicated for simple tasks of simply
   d/l the lastest version and a simple 1-pager of how
   to install ....

c ya
alvin