[cad-linux] Need test drawing

  • From: AJBIBB@xxxxxxx
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:43:06 EDT

Hi all,

I am trying to get layouts working in my LX-Viewer program, and since my
office is firmly rooted in R14 I don't have any drawings to test with.  Does
someone have a small sample drawing they could send me that has 2 or 3
layouts defined on it (and don't forget to tell me what they are called so I
can make sure the program reads them correctly) ?  It does not really matter
what is on the drawing, it can be neutered as much as necessary to protect
proprietary information, I just need something with a couple of known layouts
on it.

You can respond via this mailing list (but you can't upload files using it)
or e-mail me directly at buyer242299@xxxxxxxx  I have had to put an e-mail
filter on my main account and most likely any response which comes from
off-list will be blocked.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but I was getting
deluged with junk.

Thanks
Andy