[cad-linux] Re: ME10

  • From: Ernie Schroder <schroder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:11:43 -0400

I figured that it couldn't hurt to ask CoCreate for help....
Ernie

Subject: Case ID: 1016144U RE: ME10 errors shared library
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 06:57:30 -0600
From: Support USA <Support_USA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'schroder@xxxxxxxxx'" <schroder@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Support USA <Support_USA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mr. Schroder,
Our products last revision that was supported on Linux was version 9.x and
we are now on version 11.x.  We dropped support of our product on this
platform because of low usage.
Our source code is proprietary and cannot be sent out.
The only solution is to load it on a supported
platform (HP-UX or Windows).
You can find the details at this site:
http://www2.cocreate.com/CoCreate/index.cfm?CategoryNodeID=8D35D9D6-51DB-11D
6-981E00508BEEE4DB

Sorry I couldn't be more assistance.
Regards,
Gary.
********************

> Gary Brauch, Support Engineer
> CoCreate Software Inc.
> 3801 Automation way, Suite 110
> Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
> www.cocreate.com
> gary_brauch@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> (888)422-3736

********************
E-Mail Disclaimer

The information contained in this email is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any form of disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or any action taken or refrained from in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately.
********************

*****
Sir: I downloaded the rpm file for CoCreate ME10 and installed. I'm getting
some odd messages:
[ernie@ernie ernie]$ /usr/local/CoCreate/me10/ME10F
/usr/local/CoCreate/me10/ME10F: error while loading shared libraries:
/usr/local/CoCreate/me10/ME10F: undefined symbol:
_t24__default_alloc_template2b1i0.free_list

I find that all needed libraries are in the propper places and am at wit's
end to get the install up and running. Could you send a link to source code
so that I can remove the RPM and compile ME10 on my Elx Linux box. I have
tried the RPM on RedHat 7.2 and get the same results. Barring that, could
you
send directions on how to solve the problem?

Regards, Ernie Schroder