[cad-linux] Re: LinuxCAD Installation Problems

  • From: "Emiel van Rossum" <emielvenlo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:03:08 +0100

When i search the internet in LinuxCAD i can only find really negative
story's. And I dont think LinuxCAD is maintained active, because their
website is down for ages. Because it is not maintained i think it will not
work with recent distro's. When you see the screenshots of this program on
the internet it reminds me of the graphics of 10 years ago. I think you have
wasted your money.
I dont know what kind of cad program you are searching for? 3D or 2D? But
when you tell me your needs maybe we can advise a good cad program. You
could allsow browse some reviews on http://international.cad4linux.nl/

Greets Emiel