[cad-linux] Re: Linux Drawing viewer bitmaps

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 10:29:53 -0400

Andy, i sent you the first attempt at your icons.
I've done icons before, but never this small.
at 30x30 or 40x40 they look ok, but when you scale them down to 14x14 there
is just not much left.  what i sent was the wcs icon.  I'm still trying to
come up with something that i like with the others.

anyway, they are there for you criticism.