[cad-linux] Linux Drawing viewer bitmaps

  • From: AJBIBB@xxxxxxx
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:53:02 EDT

If someone with artistic talent wants to help with this program I could use
bitmaps for the following tools.  I would prefer XPM format but can deal with
BMP format.  The size should be 14 pixels by 14 pixels and I need buttons for
the following functions:

Quit
Save As
Redraw
Regen
Pan
Zoom In
Zoom Out
Zoom Window
Zoom Extents
Zoom Previous
Zoom Max Out
Zoom Center
3D Dynamic View Control
WCS Plan View

I also will need (but not right now) bitmaps for predefined views.  I plan to
use the same views as Intellicad (the "chair" buttons). These will be larger
than the tool buttons, but I am not sure right now how much bigger.

If this type of post does not belong on this mailing list or if no one is
interested please let me know.

Andy