[cad-linux] LX-drawing viewer update

  • From: AJBIBB@xxxxxxx
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 19:52:10 EDT

I just posted the new 0.96 (pre-compiled) version of the LX-Viewer program to
sourceforge (https://sourceforge.net/projects/lx-viewer).  I hope to have the
source version uploaded tomorrow.  Some of the changes are as follows:

Added R12 file save version

Corrected bug where XREF's would not regenerate if the window size was
changed

Added a full layer dialog box with the ability to create new layers

Added a model space and paper space toggle button

Added the ability to pick different paper space layouts (for A2K and above
only)

Fixed some plotting and display problems in drawings with multiple layouts

Fixed plotted linewidth and plotting scale problems when using metric units

Output to text window is now formatted and easier to read

Corrected problem with display not regenerating when a covering window was
closed or moved.

Much improved code to search for the path to the executable so that
sub-directories can be located. Searches in the environment path and also
deals with symbolic links.

Viewer now accepts one command line parameter. If provided the program
attempts to load and open this file

I expect this will be the last version to support both QT2.3 and OpenDWG
2.005.  I expect that the next release will update both libraries.

As always - your feed back is welcome.

Andy