[cad-linux] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Tomas" <tomas2@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 10:29:59 +0300

phrostie wrote...

> Varicad is a much better package, always has been.  and they have been
working
> hard to make it better with each release.

And their customer support is first class.
I have never got so fast and helpful answers from any other company
as i have got from VariCAD, those guys actually do care about their
customers :)
Actually i was so impressed by their support and especially by them
supporting also Debian that i bought one license even if i haven't
had the time to learn to use it efficiently yet.

Tomas