[cad-linux] Re: IntelliCAD2001 v3.3 on wine/linux

  • From: Robert Davis <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, support@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 14:54:13 -0600

Phrostie:

Well, after much testing & tweaking, I've finally come to an impasse.
All the hangs are very repeatable and "fatal" to continuing in that
session. I'm not running the latest wine version but those that are have
been experiencing the same issues. Without further facilitation or help
from the ITC, CADopia or Codeweavers, I'm afraid that IntelliCAD will
continue to be unuseable on this platform. This is disappointing because
it is soooo close to actually being useful. I'm going to stop further
testing until their are advances to make this work by either the ITC or
Codeweavers. Thanks for all your help to date.