[cad-linux] Re: GraphiteOne 1.2: What license ?

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:24:29 -0800 (PST)

it would be best to ask Thomas, but i think that this is newer version of
TomCad.  the GPL allows the Author of the code to make newer versions
commercial if they chose.  there are old copies of tomcad out there and they
are still GPL and always will be.
if you want them, i'm sure serveral people on this list have them.  i would but
i had a powersupply go nova and take everything else with it.  no back up.

GraphiteOne has 3D TomCad was only 2D

as i said before it is best to ask Thomas, he has always been helpful and eagar
to answer any questions.

--- Kim Lux <lux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What license are these products released under ?  Ie GPL, LGPL ?
>
> How are they related to the old TomCAD product ?
> --
> Kim Lux <lux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html