[cad-linux] Re: GraphiteOne 1.2 Release

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:15:56 -0500

i understand wanting a GPLd CAD.  i prefer to get my software with apt-get.

but, my Goal is to see Linux become the Primary OS for CAD and engineering.

since my day job has moved from AIX to Windows i beleave this more than
ever(don't get me started).
do i have a preference, Yes.  Do i think there is room for both GPL and non,
H@!! yes.

i've been waiting to try this release for many months.  i'll be downloading it
tonight.