[cad-linux] GraphiteOne 1.2 Release

  • From: Thomas Schmidt <thomas.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:05:19 +0100

Dear GraphiteOne Users,=20

Today we like to announce the availability of GraphiteOne version 1.2=20
including the 2D Drafting and the 3D Design applications. While the 2D=20
Drafting application only got some minor changes, the 3D Design application=
=20
is completly new and delivers 3D solid modelling capabilities to your Linux=
=20
system.=20

GraphiteOne is available for download at the following location:=20
http://www.graphiteone-cad.com/en/
contentframe.php?body=3Ddownload_form&menu=3Ddownload=20

More informations and screenshots are available at the following location:=
=20
http://www.graphiteone-cad.com/en/
contentframe.php?body=3Dproducts_home&menu=3Dproducts=20

The GraphiteOne documentation is available in html and pdf format at the=20
following location:=20
http://www.graphiteone-cad.com/en/
contentframe.php?body=3Dservices_documentation&menu=3Dservices=20

With Best Regards, Thomas Schmidt=20

This mail was sent to you because you subscribed to the GraphiteOne mailing=
=20
list. To unsubscribe, please follow this link:=20
http://www.graphiteone-cad.com/en/unsubscribe.htm=20

(D=E9claration C.N.I.L. ) Conform=E9ment =E0 la loi n=B0 78-17, du 06 janvi=
er 1978,=20
vous pouvez =EAtre retir=E9 de notre fichier.
< Pour vous d=E9sabonner de cette liste de diffusion, cliquez simplement su=
r ce=20
lien >
Ou recopiez ce lien dans votre navigateur :
http://www.graphiteone-cad.com/en/