[cad-linux] Re: GraphiteOne

  • From: Roland Krause <rokrau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:15:22 -0800 (PST)

Yes, indeed! Very nice and impressive. Real CAD for Linux, I can hardly
believe it. Now my biggest question is, who is going to use this? I
looked around on the website of FAST AG and can not see any customers
that could possibly be interested in this product (I am hopefully
wrong).

Also this doesn't seem to go in the same direction as the rest of the
business. So my question is: Is this the result of a personal project?
Or is it more like fishing to see whether there is a real market left,
after Pro-E, UG, Catia and AutoCad. I realize it is comparatively cheap
but again who is going to use this?

Roland

http://www.graphiteone-cad.com/en/contentframe.php?body=products_home&menu=products

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html