[cad-linux] Fwd: Re: pro/e petition

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 18:57:18 -0500

i found this today for the proE fans out there
http://homepages.internet-montblanc.fr/prolinux/petition.htm

enjoy

Subject: Re: pro/e petition
Date: Tue,  9 Apr 2002 17:10:14 +0100
From: "claude.stabile"<claude.stabile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx

Seriously i don't know i work for Finances and banks
since 1.5Year. still impressed by the petition... Feel
free to use it.

You may ask again to Glen Sinclair PTC MA for update. He
says there was no demand 2/3 y ago...

Good luck
Claude-

http://www.ptc.com/germany/company/newsletter/inews/inhalt
_03_00/53.pdf

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux