[cad-linux] Re: Fwd: New VariCAD v.8.1 Just Released

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:37:35 -0500

after running it thru Alien to convert it to a debian it does strange things.
this i'm sure is most of my problem.

> Strange.
> Do you have a licence or a trial version?

no i'm running trial.

> For the IGES export, it will be fixed shortly, so I was told.
> I like the new interface very much; printing is a breeze -  wow!

I like the new interface also, have not tried printing yet.  messing around
with the 3D and solids.

> Now if only I could read 3D IGES and draw more complex surfaces...
what are you using to create them? varicad? other?

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux