[cad-linux] Fwd: HOOPS 80 Free for Linux

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:36:35 -0500

for those who might be interested, Hoops claims to have a GPL compatible
licence.

Subject: HOOPS 80 Free for Linux
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:42:35 -0800
From: "Melle Amade-Vice" <melle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <melle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Free HOOPS for Linux user,

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the latest HOOPS
Product Suite version 8.0. This major new release includes updates to the:

·       HOOPS 3D Application Framework (HOOPS/3dAF), including all
sub-components:
o       3D Graphics System (HOOPS/3DGS)
o       Model View Operators (HOOPS/MVO)
o       UI Connectors (HOOPS/GUI)
o       Geometric Modeler Bridges (HOOPS/GM)
·       HOOPS Stream Toolkit  (HOOPS/Stream)
·       HOOPS Net Server (HOOPS/Net)

Downloads are available from:
http://www.hoops3d.com/downloads/linux/free3d_linux.tar.gz

To view highlights of what is included in this latest release, please
Visit http://developer.hoops3d.com/80_release/8.0_features.html.

The release notes within the documentation contain a complete list of all
the upgrades and new features of the 8.0 release.
http://developer.hoops3d.com/documentation/index.html

We trust that HOOPS continues to be a useful tool for your development on
Linux and we welcome your input and feature requests.

For additional technical information please visit
http://developer.hoops3d.com

Sincerely,

The HOOPS Team

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux