[cad-linux] Fwd: CadKey98

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 19:53:57 -0500

I was sent this the other day.
Has anyone worked with cadkey recently that might have a copy they could test
on wine or vmware?  my most recent copy is the V6 for dos.

I'd like to help him but i don't have a copy to work with.
all help would be appreciated.

        Phrostie

Subject: CadKey98
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 21:11:53 -0600
From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I have stumbled upon your cad-tastrafy page and am surprised by the success
that you have had getting cad software working with wine.

I am a teacher  using CadKey98 in my classroom and have just been given
permission to go wild with Linux.

I'm ready to rip, but I can't get CK98 working in wine.  I did a year ago,
but only 2D.

I think that most of my problem is in the config file and CK98 dlls.

Could you offer me some advice on getting the program going?

Thank you,

Jim