[cad-linux] Re: Fwd: BricsCad Newsletter : release of Linux Version - extension of promotion campaign

  • From: David Coventry <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 00:12:46 +0200

'Fraid not.

I also downloaded the file (about 25 Meg), installed and had the same
problem. Seems that the copy protection (shades of microsoft!) is
misreading the date and cutting off the 30 days trial period too early.

I saw it was an rpm and wondered if it was a linux port, but no, it's
just another windows app trying to ride on the back of wine.

And not having too much success, by the look of it....

Dave Coventry