[cad-linux] Re: Fwd: AutoCAD2000 with wine

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:46:32 -0800 (PST)

Wine already supports most types of windows virus(no jest).  for this reason it
is very important to keep the unix permissions inplace.  fortunately, most
virus are tied to outlook not cad applications.  even still keep those
permissions tight and you will still be better off.

--- maRia <seidatar@> wrote:

> On Wednesday 22 January 2003 19:20, you wrote:
> Good news. I tried it sometimes, but I'll do it again.=20
> Wine will be so good, that soon we must be worry about =B5$-virus. ;-)
>
> > > Just downloaded the codeweaver's wine 20020904-7 and copied the ACAD2=
> 000
> > > directory from my windows box to the linux machine.  It works great!=20
> =2E..
> I'll take that wine, and so on...=20
>
> maRia

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://mailplus.yahoo.com