[cad-linux] FWD: grass entering debian

  • From: keith frost <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:36:18 -0800 (PST)

for those not familiar with grass it is a GIS package
originally created by the army corp of engineers.  it
has since taken on a life of it's own and is currently
maintained/kept on servers at baylor univ in waco tx.

> the grass debian package is currently sitting in
> incoming (or being transferred there, 30Mb being
> quite a lot for my 128Kbit cdn). there are
> still 20-25 lintian warnings and 5-6 errors, mainly
> related to the use of csh as a scripting shell. it
> works for me and i hope it will work for you. have
>  fun,

> federico

> --
> Federico Di Gregorio
> Debian GNU/Linux Developer & Italian Press Contact

> fog@xxxxxxxxx
> INIT.D Developer

> fog@xxxxxxxx

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://taxes.yahoo.com/