[cad-linux] Re: Drawing viewer home page

  • From: AJBIBB@xxxxxxx
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 18:01:48 EST

Brad,

thanks I'll give it a try.  Like everything else about this project, this is
the first time I have ever made a web page.

Keith - good point about the screen shot.  I was also thinking about linking
in the help system so people could get an idea of what the program does.

Next up I am going to put Brad on the site as a member.  Does anyone else
want a similar honor (Keith)?  This will allow you to upload files to the
server as you work on them.

After fooling around with this "overhead" I need to get back to
programming....  Truth be told that last statement is the root of the probem
I have with my company right now.  I consider things like marketing to be
overhead which distract from "important" tasks like design.  That is an
attitude I am really need to change this year - work is just not coming in
the door by itself anymore.

Andy