[cad-linux] Drawing viewer

  • From: AJBIBB@xxxxxxx
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 20:47:55 EDT

I started writing the program when the OpenDWG 2.005 libraries were current.
Since they are no longer available I have included the three files you need
with my source.  They will unzip to the main directory where you unpack the
program.  They will need to be moved manually to the OpenDWG subdirectory
that should be automatically created when you unzip the package.

Any fonts that you want to use should be manually moved to a directory called
"fonts" that exists below the main program directory.  Any X-refs that you
want should be located in the same directory as the main drawing.  My program
will look for both in several logical locations (at least I think they are
logical) but the locations above are best.

To compile the program you will need the QT version 2.3 program library.  As
far as I know this is still current and available.

Good luck

Andy