[cad-linux] Drawing Viewer part 2

  • From: AJBIBB@xxxxxxx
  • To: <cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:31:18 EDT

This message should have a static version of the drawing viewer program.  I say
should because I am a little new to all of this and I am not 100% sure I did it
right.

There are 2 files in the archive.  One is the viewer executable, and the other
is ADINIT.DAT.  The dat file needs to be placed in a subdirectory below the
directory containing the executable called OpenDWG.  Additionally any fonts
that you need should be placed in another subdirectory below the one containing
the executable and called "fonts".

The version attached is a little advanced from the code posted at Sourceforge.
The buffer overrun problem with the accelerator keys had been solved, and the
3D dynamic view controls are much better behaved (although not quite 100%).

Good luck to all who try. I am going out of town for a couple of days, I'll
check back in towards the weekend.

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: viewer.zip