[cad-linux] Drawing Viewer

  • From: AJBIBB@xxxxxxx
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 17:23:15 EST

Keith,

Glad you finally managed to get the program to run.  I have just posted to
the HELP forum at my Source Forge site a list of the link libraries needed to
run the pre-compiled version. (search for LX-viewer on the site for those who
do not know about it).

Could you do me a favor and explain how you did the symbolic link process so
that I can post that to the site also.  I understand that they are kind of
like windows short cuts (but not really).  I have never used them, but they
seem to be the answer to this problem.

I also noted in the last compiler output that you sent that you get a line
that says g++ static works - static.  On my system this check replies "no",
which is probably why I have never been able to make a static linked program.
 What are you using?

I'll get to your other questions shortly.

Andy