[cad-linux] Re: DWG CAD on Linux - Ares Commander Commercial Release

  • From: Ricardo Perry <ricardoperry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 14:53:58 +0100

I'm using Bricscad Linux since 1st beta version....., and ARES since a few
days.
On Bricscad, only bad thing is printing, but since I have other Pc's in
office with windows, I print from them.

On the following you can see a draft I've done 100% with Bricscad for Linux,
Model space, Paper Space, using TTF fonts, Hatch...

http://yfrog.com/ngcapturaecramp

Best Regards

RP