[cad-linux] Re: CAD with server/client architecture

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 06:19:14 -0700 (PDT)

Will do.

please check back with us from time to time.
as i had mentioned before in the future it might be nice to split this
list into a cad-linux-user and a cad-linux-dev.  at the moment we really don't
have enough traffic to justify this.

and although all the database discussion is a little over my head as well it
does keep my brain from going dead.  i've restarted reading InventorMentor,
again.

=====