[cad-linux] Re: Any suggestions about free hosting sites for a CAD symbol library?

  • From: Arthur Torrey <arthur_torrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:10:42 -0500

Looks like the tarball is about 300K for the latest version...  It has a
directory structure and a hundred or so blocks in it, not dimensioned, as I
created this for doing some schematic type drawings.
ART

--
Arthur Torrey
Town Meeting Representative

Speaking only as myself unless otherwise indicated!

GPG key: C02F53C5
Fingerprint: 7D31 C4B5 7DEE 22FD 8C07  D76F A832 933F C02F 53C5