[cad-linux] Re: Any Intellicad progress updates?

  • From: Dave Coventry <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:15:24 +0100

Brian,

I have been in touch with Progesoft who have had an upgrade out
recently. However, the install fails at a dialogue box which says:

"Installing Microsoft Installer" right at the end of the install (No
surprises there, then!)

I have been in touch with Progesoft who assure me that they are working
on a wine-compatable version which will be released early in the new
year.

I will keep this forum informed when I have anything more to report....