[cad-linux] Re: A name.

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:00:48 -0800 (PST)

just read what happen to the keeper of the opensource PCI database.
there was an article on it at slashdot yesterday.
he got a cease and decist letter from the group that defines it.

> Disregard what i said...you said trademark not copyright.
>
> I still wouldn't use it.  You would have to check to see if it was trade
> marked.  That's just more waste of time and energy.
> It's really not worth it when you can find an original name.
>
> Regards...Martin

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://mailplus.yahoo.com