[cad-linux] Re: 2D versus 3D thoughts: list of candidates

  • From: marrandy <marrandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:37:46 -0500

On Saturday 18 January 2003 04:27 am, you wrote:

> When I first saw your post I was going to say that buying the domain
> name isn't all that important, but when you see the interviews with the
> big projects, they always regret not having bought the domain names to
> go with their project (I seem to remember MySql had some problems at one
> time) so that's good thinking. Remember that registering a domain name
> is free if you can find someone friendly who has a couple of DNS servers
>
> Guy

I run my own DNS servers.

Also web sites.

At some point in time, there has to be a move from talk to action.

Consolidating dead and slightly alive projects, people into one is going to
have to happen, otherwise, this conversation is going to continue to happenm
for the next Ten years with no end result.

Regards...Martin