[cad-linux] Re: 2D versus 3D thoughts: list of candidates

  • From: marrandy <marrandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:38:54 -0500

On Friday 17 January 2003 02:18 pm, you wrote:
>  Hey Martin... you're being a little rough on Kim.
> I thought we were all here to help one-another.
>
> Rob

Whatever....I pretty much explained in my langauge why I thought Mandrake
would be good for a Linux Newbie (original posters question).

I already said I use multi-os's and distributions.  I have my own opinion,
(depending on the users experience/capability) plus feedback from my users
and people I convert from windows to Linux/unix.

In the end, people will decide for themselves what to try.  The more the
merrier.

Regards...Martin