[cad-linux] Re: 2D versus 3D thoughts: list of candidates

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 06:42:34 -0800 (PST)

the screen shots of exoTKAD are very impressive, but i've never been able to
get it to run though.

has anyone been able to get this running on linux?

i'm not familiar with wxWindows, but i'll try just about anything once,
sometimes twice. :-)

please keep us up todate on it.

--- Stephane Routelous <route@> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working on exoTKAD ( www.exotk.org )
> I'm using OpenCASCADE ( I'm working with OpenCASCADE since 1995 ) and for
> the moment MFC on Windows and Qt on Linux.
> I will switch the GUI toolkit to wxWindows before continuing working on the
> functionnalities.
> For information, the current version ( 0.2 ) is able to read and save
> STEP,IGES,STL,3DS,BRep (internal OpenCASCADE format ).
> A compiled version exists for Windows, but for linux, you have to recompile
> it.
>
> Stephane routelous
> stephane.routelous@xxxxxxxxx

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://mailplus.yahoo.com