[cad-linux-dev] Re: spec

  • From: Eric Wilhelm <ewilhelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:11:49 -0500

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# Chris Somerlot
# on Tuesday 24 August 2004 02:59 pm:

>present with a 'bystyle', 'bylayer', or '5.yml' attribute.

Recall from our discussion that layers don't have color, linetype attributes
as they do in autocad.  These attributes in autocad will be mapped to the
style in the hub.  Thus, what autocad calls 'bylayer' should be 'bystyle'.

Also, you are showing the points without a Z value.  I think this should be
optional, but shown as

  - z (float) (optional)

--Eric
--