[cad-linux-dev] Re: hold

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:39:44 -0800 (PST)

cad-linux, cad-linux-dev and snafuu are all closed post lists because of the
spam problems.  of the three cad-linux gets more spam submitted then the other
two put together.  as long as i can keep the spammers from subscribing it
should not affect the lists.

they're getting smarter.
:-/

--- Janek Kozicki <janek_listy@> wrote:
> phrostie said:     (by the date of Sun, 30 Nov 2003 02:51:48 -0500)
>
> > sorry for taking so long.
> > i'd suspected that a spammer had subscribed to the list.
> > the address used was ads.windchill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > if i'm incorrect and someone knows this person then please let me know.
> > i emailed them last week and never recieved a reply.  i wanted to give them
>
> > time.
> >
> > i was not sure if they were going to collect addresses or spamm the list.
> > since no messages were sent i assume the former.
> >
> > for now the address has been unsubscribed.
> > once again if i'm in error, please let me know.
>
> good to know that you are constatntly caring about the list. even though
> not too much posts lately ;)
>
> work, work, work... :/
>

> --
> # Janek Kozicki

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/