[cad-linux-dev] Re: hold

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 02:51:48 -0500

sorry for taking so long.
i'd suspected that a spammer had subscribed to the list.
the address used was ads.windchill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
if i'm incorrect and someone knows this person then please let me know.
i emailed them last week and never recieved a reply.  i wanted to give them
time.

i was not sure if they were going to collect addresses or spamm the list.
since no messages were sent i assume the former.

for now the address has been unsubscribed.
once again if i'm in error, please let me know.