[cad-linux-dev] Re: OT?: Having trouble locating irc channel #cadfs.

  • From: Janek Kozicki <janek_listy@xxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 19:02:32 +0100

john kosty said:     (by the date of Tue, 9 Dec 2003 06:18:29 -0800 (PST))

> All:
> I haven't before tried to attach .jpg's in this NG so
> this may not work.  Attached are two windows:
> 1> Shows my Trillian settings for IRC.
> 2> Shows a channel list searching for *cad*.

I don't know Trillan irc client, but most irc clients support following
thing:

after connecting to irc.freenode.net type:

/join #cadfs

you shoud type this from the command line at the bottom. '/' at the
beginning means it is a command for irc client, not something you want
to say on irc.