[cad-linux-dev] Re: IRC Channel

  • From: Bruno Postle <bruno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CAD linux development <cad-linux-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 00:26:59 +0000

On Mon 08-Dec-2003 at 11:46:55PM +0100, Janek Kozicki wrote:

> talked a little, and most important of all we tried
> together to get Bruno's draft program to run. And failed.
>
> there were errors:
>
> line 5 and line 18 and line 37 of lib/Draft/Gui.pm

[snip lots of errors caused by API changes with the Perl Gtk2
module]

I get exactly the same errors trying to get it to run on this fresh
redhat/fedora-1 machine with the latest Perl Gtk2-1.012.

It seems that the version I was working-with was Gtk2-0.94.
(Reminder to self: never use a bleeding edge graphics library just
to draw lines on a window - I was seduced by the anti-aliased fonts
in the demos).

> After we decided that we had run out of ideas on how to run draft

I'll try and get it to work with basic Perl Tk instead.

--
Bruno